Work of Jérémy Farnaud
Hello, welcome to my website. Here you can find some of my work that is worth sharing.
You can find me on GitHub and on Freenode IRC as Remjey. My email address is this site’s domain name with the first dot replaced by an @.
Flattr me if you like what I do! ♥ I am on Liberapay too!
- Simdim: a Distributed Instant Messaging library and desktop client, written with C++ and Gtkmm. Currently highly alpha!
- HabitSailor: a Qt Habitica client for SailfishOS 2.0, written in QML+JS.
- Nampure: a Sudoku game for the GCW0, an open retrogaming console, written in C using SDL2.
- Perception Saga: a Global Game Jam prototype with a very experimental gameplay made in 48h with Kooda, written in Lua using the Löve framework.
- LuaOtp: A One-Time Password implemetation in Lua, compatible with OATH-HOTP and OATH-TOTP.
- Hora Din Lume: A traditional world music band that I’m a member of, I play clarinet and kaval. We play music from Eastern Europe and around. Listen to our albums on BandCamp!
If you find my work useful and want to help me, I accept donations on the following platforms and cryptocurrencies:
- Liberapay ♥
Thank you very much!