Work of Jérémy Farnaud
Hello, welcome to my website. Here you can find some of my work that is worth sharing.
You can find me on GitHub and Mastodon. My email address is this site’s domain name with the first dot replaced by an @.
Support me on Liberapay! ♥ Flattr is fine too!
- Simdim: a Distributed Instant Messaging library and desktop client, written with C++ and Gtkmm. Currently highly alpha!
Qt Apps for SailfishOS
- HabitSailor: a Habitica client written in QML/JS.
- Gopherette: a Gopher client written in C++/QML/JS. It has some heuristics to reflow documents in portrait mode.
- Nampure: a Sudoku game for the GCW0, an open retrogaming console, written in C using SDL2.
- Perception Saga: a Global Game Jam prototype with a very experimental gameplay made in 48h with Kooda, written in Lua using the Löve framework.
- LuaOtp: A One-Time Password implemetation in Lua, compatible with OATH-HOTP and OATH-TOTP.
- Hora Din Lume: A traditional world music band that I’m a member of, I play clarinet and kaval. We play music from Eastern Europe and around. Listen to us on BandCamp!
If you find my work useful and want to help me, I accept donations on the following platforms and cryptocurrencies:
- Liberapay ♥
Thank you very much!